Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday's Menu

First - I've been getting some very encouraging e-mails from readers & listeners...so thank you! I'd like to address some of the comments I've been getting...

*For those of you worried about potential negative effects of a low-carb diet on your heart health, check out the overwhelming evidence from the research community that's demonstrating in study after study that a low-carb diet consistently raises HDL (good) cholesterol, lowers triglycerides, and increases LDL(lousy) particle size (which is a good thing!). A great site to research this stuff is ControlCarb.com.

*Yes - exercise is absolutely recommended for EVERYONE, regardless of what kind of diet they're eating! Although it's true that you can lose A LOT of weight on low-carb without exercise, it's fully recommended by Dr. Atkins himself...so do it! (That goes for me too!)

*I'm now 4 little pounds away from my goal weight of 158 pounds. I've lost 48 pounds since the first of the year - and I'm STILL LOVING the foods I'm eating!

Here's Thursday's menu:

B - 2 fried eggs, 2 sausage patties, low-carb ketchup

L - chicken cheesesteak, peppers, onions

D - ribeye steak, broccoli w/ grated cheese

60 oz of water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home