Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weight Update !

I've been a bit lax in publishing my daily menus the last few days - but here's an update on how it's going. I'm now down to 160 lbs...just two teensy-weensy pounds away from my goal weight of 158 lbs! I chose 158 for my target, because that's the most I can weigh without our federal government considering me fat - but frankly I'm happy...very happy with anything in the 160s. Considering I've spent the better part of the last 15 years above 200 lbs (I peaked at 236 lbs in 1996), being where I am now is truly a blessing. And the best part is that I've been able to do it eating rich, satisfying, so-called "fattening" foods! Do you have any idea how great it is to be on a "diet" that allows me to have bacon and eggs for breakfast? Or a big chicken caesar salad for lunch? Or a nice juicy steak for dinner? These are all things that would be distant memories for me if I was on a low-fat diet!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now this is a steak house

George Sak

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home