Friday, June 12, 2009

Holy Cow! (Mmmmmm cowwwww)

Holy cow! I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted to my low-carb blog! As you know, I've had a change of address and I'm now posting at www.lowcarbin4life.blogspot.com. Well, after about 14 months without a post, here's an update:

I'm currently @ 160 pounds. My goal weight when I lost all the weight in 2007 was 158 - and I've fluctuated between 155 and 163 ever since.

My diet is still largely comprised of nutrient dense meats and veggies (along with cheeses, nuts, a little fruit, and the occassional low-card "treat"!). It's a high-fat, moderate protein, low carboydrate diet that's just loaded with rich, tasty, satisfying food. All my health markers have improved since I stopped eating all those processed carbohydrates that the so-called "experts" tell us are so important to our well being.

I created this blog a couple of years ago to log the food I was eating while I was losing weight on my low-carb journey. I dropped 55 lbs and have kept it off for almost 2 years now without much effort thanks to the low-carb way of eating. I hope you'll join me!

Here's what I ate today:

8am - organic peanut butter
1pm - buffalo chicken, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce - green peppers, brocolli
7pm - strip steak - creamed spinach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home