Thursday, August 23, 2007

Goal!!!!!!!!!!


I'm proud to say my goal weight of 158 pounds has been reached! I've dropped a total of 52 pounds in 8 1/2 months and I feel better than ever! Thanks to Jimmy Moore, Dr. Michael Eades, and of course the late Dr. Atkins for the inspiration, information, and for being the catalyst for my transformation! It's amazing - even though I've hit my goal, I'm still learning more and more all the time about the low-carb nutritional approach. And the more I learn, the more I'm loving it!


Speaking of loving it - I was lucky enough to find myself eating dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse the other night. Not the one here in Atlantic City (which is also GREAT), but the one at Baltimore's Inner Harbor. I had the most delicious bone-in ribeye steak I've had in a LONG time! If you've never eaten at Ruth's Chris, you are truly missing out on one of the best meals you'll ever eat! That Ruth's Chris trademark "sizzle" you hear about in the commercials on WAYV is the sound of your steak sizzling in butter! I ate WAY too much - but check out this amazing lineup of scrumptious low-carb foods I feasted on:

-Tomato and onion salad topped with crumbled bleu cheese

-Ribeye steak sizzling in butter

-Creamed spinach

-Broccoli au gratin


It's been three days and I'm still thinking about that meal!


I'll have to post my list of favorite steakhouses soon. What's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home