Monday, December 17, 2007

I'll Have A Sharp Italian!

I've got a brand new favorite place to get a low-carb indulgence! PRIMO HOAGIES is here in South Jersey, and I couldn't be happier about it! Of course I can't eat the bread as part of my low-carb lifestyle, but Primo offers all their sandwiches as low-carb WRAPS as well! This is fantastic news for low-carbers like me who love their hoagies! The actual wrap itself has 24 carbs...but subtract the whopping 14 grams of fiber and it's only got 10 net carbs!

My favorite sub has always been the Italian - and to my taste buds, Primo has the best one! I order the "Sharp Italian" wrap pretty much every time I'm in there. I keep telling myself I'll try some of their other wraps but it's hard to NOT order something that you already know you love! Anyway, the Sharp Italian consists of the finest Thumann's Italian meats - prosciutto, sweet capacola & genoa salami - plus sharp provolone cheese - and lettuce, tomato, and maybe the best onions I've ever tasted! Obviously, eating processed meats all the time wouldn't be healthy for ANYONE regardless of what kind diet they follow - but for a once in a while treat, you can't beat the taste of a Primo wrap! I frequent the Primo Hoagies on Fire Rd. in EHT, but you can see a full list of all their locations RIGHT HERE!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think subs are scrumptious and I try and eat one everyday just like old times - bras and I eat them in a car and we eat them when we are far!
Hey bud it is George Sak how have you been bud -

check me out: yiorgosnj.blogspot.com
i have my profile on private so let me know and I will send you an invite

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home