Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm Stuffed...But Not In A Good Way !


There are few things in life that I find more annoying than a stuffy nose. See that picture? That's how I fell right now! I've had a stuffy nose for the past couple of days and it's really annoying me! At least it's not a full-blown stuffiness (pardon the pun!)...It's the kind where only one side of your nose is stuffed and you're still able to breathe through the other. Here's something - I'm not sure if this is weird or what...If I'm laying on my left side, the left nostril becomes stuffed and the right one clears. If I lay on my right side, the right one becomes stuffed and the left one clears! The real bummer for me is that whenever I get a stuffy nose I lose my sense of taste. That's a killer for me because I LOVE to eat! Oh well. I'm doing my best to ride it out and avoid passing it along to the family.

Got a good stuffy nose remedy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home