Friday, January 06, 2006

Master P Has Got To Go !


Alright - I admit it...I'm hooked on Dancing With The Stars. I got caught up in it early in the first season and I haven't missed an episode since! I think MIKE (of Mike and Diane) explained the appeal of the show pretty well this morning. He said how it's interesting to see celebrities try something that they've never done before...Something that requires hard work and is very physically demanding. Anyway, whatever it is, it's one of those shows that just sucks you in. This year they upped the number of celebs to 10 - so we can look forward to 8 or 9 weeks of "Stars" this time around.

The stars are:
George Hamilton - tan movie star
Lisa Rinna - soap star
Kenny Mayne - ESPN
Stacy Keibler - WWE Diva
Drew Lachey - 98 Degrees
Tia Carrere - actress
Master P - rap mogul
Giselle Fernandez - broadcast journalist
Jerry Rice - NFL legend
Tatum O'Neal - actress

That's quite a diverse group! I've got to wonder what a backstage conversation between George Hamilton and Master P would sound like.

Each week I'll post my selection for who I think should be eliminated...and I encourage you to do the same by clicking on "comments"! After the first week, my choice is clear:

MASTER P

In all fairness, P was a late replacement for his son Romeo who injured himself a couple of weeks before the show. So P stepped in...but it didn't look like he put a whole lot of time or effort into it. He wore a baseball cap during his performance for crying out loud! For as bad as Kenny Mayne was (and he was bad), you could at least tell he was trying. P is in last place on the judges' leaderboard, but viewer voting makes up 50% of the total score...so if enough people voted for P he can be saved. Stranger things have happened!

We're just a few minutes away from the results show, so I'll wrap this up with a quick prediction for the Dancing With The Stars winner....STACY KEIBLER! I may have a totally different opinion after a few more weeks, but she looked magnificent in week 1. I'd say with the exception of Drew Lachey (who did really well), the women are much better than the men. Should be fun to see how it all plays out.

Who do you like to win? Click "Comments" to the lower right and let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home