Monday, July 09, 2007

Back From Vacation

I'm back from my very enjoyable week-long vacation spot. No - not Walley World (though I did sport my Walley World t-shirt the other day)...but the wonderful resort up in the Catskill Mountains that my family and I have been vacationing at every summer for 32 years! - Anyway, it's back to reality today...and the good news is I didn't gain any weight on vacation, which as you know is no small feat...so I'm holding steady at 170 lbs...for now. I fully intend to continue shaving off the weight and love what I'm eating!

Here's the menu for today:

B - 2 fried eggs, green peppers, low-carb ketchup

L - chicken steak w/cheese, turkey burger w/spinach

D - 6 oz BBQ pork tenderloin (with no carb/no sugar/no fat/no calorie bbq sauce!), broccoli

Water!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home