Friday, July 13, 2007

Thursday's Menu


We went out to dinner Thursday night at Steak 38 in Brigantine - and it's always tougher to stay on your eating plan when you're out - right? Well, I basically stayed on my plan...I just ate WAY too much food! For the first time in a long time I truly felt "stuffed" walking out there last night! I also blew my "no cheese" thing for this week since I opted for the bleu cheese dressing on my salad (yum!). As a sidebar - if you're a steak eater...do yourself a favor and go to Steak 38! Delicious!
So here we go for Thursday's recap:

B - 2 fried eggs, 1 leftover BBQed turkey sausage link

L - blackened chicken caesar salad

D - 20 oz rib steak, bernaise sauce, green beans, green peppers in olive oil, salad w/ bleu cheese, tomatoes, onions

Tons O' Water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home