Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday's Menu

Another pound gone this morning...to take me down to 169...and just 11 pounds away from where I'd like to be!

I'm going without cheese for the rest of this week as an experiment. I've been reading online about many people who say that cheese, while Atkins-friendly, causes their weight loss to stall. Since the final 10-15 pounds are always the hardest to lose, I decided I'd give up my beloved cheese for a week and see if it makes any difference for me. I'm also taking a break from the Atkins bars...which are really more for people who are in "maintainance" mode. Between dropping the cheese and the bars, maybe I can lose more than my usual 1 pound this week. I LOVE cheese...and those bars...so they'll definitely be back SOON!


Here's today's menu:

B - 2 scrambled eggs with green & red peppers, low-carb ketchup

L - 6oz leftover BBQ pork tenderloin, broccoli

D - 6oz turkey burger topped with salsa, lettuce

About 75 oz of water today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home