Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fergalicious!


We had our free WAYV concert with Fergie at the Atlantic City House Of Blues Memorial Day Weekend. Hopefully you were there!
As one of the better perks of my job, I got to spend a little time with Fergie before the show. We had a rather large meet & greet session with about 1oo WAYV & Verizon winners and Fergie before the HOB doors opened - and after that was over, Heather DeLuca and I had the very rare opportunity to hand with Fergie on her tour bus for a bit. Very cool - just the three of us. The bus was incredible in that it had an entire recording studio right on it. She told us she actually put together quite a bit of The Dutchess on that bus! Fergie was a very gracious host - totally normal and really sweet to us. I've also got to say that I thought Fergie was even better looking in person than on TV. Sometimes when you meet someone in person, they just have that special quality that says "star". Fergie has it.
After our time on the tour bus, I was really looking forward to her show, and she certainly did not disappoint anyone in the House. Best song of the night for me had to be her brand new singe "Big Girls Don't Cry". In my view, this is one of the BEST songs of 2007...and should be a big big hit for Fergie for a long time. Wanna hear it? Put on 95.1 WAYV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home