Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot Enough For Ya ?


That's one of those sayings that tends to get under people's skin. I guess it's supposed to be funny. Anyway - it sure is HOT in South Jersey! I'm glad to be in my air conditioned office typing this instead of outside in the heat. The beaches are packed - but for me, it's even too hot to enjoy the beach. I'll take good old-fashioned man-made air conditioning!

I'm happy to announce that 95.1 WAYV has entered into an agreement with The Weather Channel to provide us (and you) with exclusive forecasts for South Jersey. Meteorologist Amy Moore can be heard on the Mike and Diane morning show - and throughout the day on WAYV. As an FYI - there's a HEAT ADVISORY all day today through 8pm...and the UV Index is a TEN...so be like me...stay indoors!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it's cooler in Florida? Come on down...and cool off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home