Thursday, April 06, 2006

PK Pulls Away in the A.I. Challenge !


It turns out I had it right! Mandisa is gone...and I'm proud to say I CALLED IT! When Heather and I initially posted our picks, I got a lot of heat for saying Mandisa would come in 9th. Honestly, I was a bit nervous after she nailed her first couple of Top 12 performances. But all it takes is one bad one to get you the boot - and that's what happened to poor Mandisa!

I had a small three point lead over Heather DeLuca in our Idol Challenge heading into last night's results show. I had Mandisa finishing 9th...and Heather had her finishing 2nd! So I tacked another 7 points onto my lead which now stands at 10. I now have a commanding lead over Heather as we head into the "Elite 8" - but there are still enough points on the board for Heather to turn the tables if everything breaks her way. It'll be tough...but it COULD happen!

What are YOUR thoughts? Click "Comments" below!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home