Friday, July 20, 2007

Thursday's Menu


Oh boy - I ate WAY too much food on Thursday. I did manage to keep it low-carb...but I consumed WAY more calories than I need. I guess that's gonna happen every once in a while, but I'll be back on the straight and narrow on Friday.

The day started off fine - but I went to The Police concert at Citizens Bank Park last night and ended up eating an extra meal before the show! Hey, how can you NOT eat some old-style Philly food when you're right there! Besides we had about an hour to kill before The Police were scheduled to go on.
Here's Thursday's over-indulgent menu:

B - 1 fried egg, 2 pieces organic nitrite-free bacon

L - low-carb pizza w/ turkey pepperoni

D1 - 1/4 white chicken, creamed spinach, broccoli

S - 6 Wawa meatballs

D2 - Tony Luke's Italian sausage & peppers

80 oz water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home