Friday, January 27, 2006

The Tan Man Is In The Hot Seat !


OK - no more fooling around! Time for me to get on track with my Dancing With The Stars Elimination Predictions! In case you haven't been following, I am 0 for 3 in trying to guess which "star" will get eliminated from ABC's Dancing With The Stars. I thought this would be a whole lot easier, but apparently America's voting patterns are not what I thought they'd be!

Week 4 saw great performances (as usual) from Drew Lachey and Stacy Keibler. I loved the whole "Thriller" vibe Drew had going. Lisa Rinna seems to be really stepping up her her game as well (pardon the pun). Jerry Rice and Tia Carrere are middle of the packers. That leaves the bottom two...George Hamilton...and Master P. I've been burned twice by Master P. He is OBVIOUSLY the worst dancer there, but for some reason he gets lots of viewer votes. I've got a friend of mine who voted for P because he wanted to see his partner Ashley stay in the competition. George, on the other hand, has been in the bottom two before...with much better scores than P. Therefore, my pick to go home this week is.....GEORGE HAMILTON.

I'll be sorry to see him go because even though he's not the best dancer of the bunch, he is always entertaining. Something Master P is most certainly not. Anyway - it's up to America...so we'll see what happens tonight! For the record, my votes went 4 to Jerry (since he's one of my boyhood idols...I want to see him do well) and 3 to Stacy. I figured Drew doesn't need my help this week.

What do you think? Click "Comments" below to sound off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home